Responsive image

Matrimonial Laws

It is not a fact that every matrimonial dispute ends in divorce. With proper counseling and addressing the problems by efficient professionals/ the best family or matrimonial lawyer many times there is successful re-conciliation of the couple. Whenever dealing with matrimonial cases such as child custody, alimony, and mutual divorce the best way to get peace of mind is by hiring an experienced matrimonial lawyer. There are different family laws for different religion Hindus(which includes Sikh, Jain, Budh) are governed by Hindu Marriage Act,1955. Christians are governed by Indian Divorce Act-1869 & The Indian Christian Marriage Act,1872. Muslims are governed by Personnel laws of Divorce and also the Dissolution of Marriage Act,1939 & The Muslim Women(Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act,1986. Similarly, Parsis are governed by The Parsi Marriage & Divorce Act-1936. And there is also a secular law called Special Marriage Act,1954. Sabkuch Legal has carefully selected some of the best family law and family dispute lawyers across the country, to help you with following legal matters. 

Divorce - Divorce is the dissolution of the marital bond established between the parties. An end to this relationship in today’s complex world is where a series of legal claims and cases begin from. Both the individuals definitely claim their rights and can do so but this action is guided by-laws governing the marriage. Nevertheless, it is always a sound legal opinion, understanding of the law, and sincerity coupled with the sensitivity of a lawyer towards his/her client which makes it a strong case. click here to read more

Complaint under section 498A of IPC - Section 498a IPC is used by a woman in India to file a complaint against her husband for mental, physical, and psychological or any other agony or harassment and the punishment for 498a case under the IPC is also known well to the society due to the build-up of so many 498a cases coming in the limelight. a complaint under Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) need not necessarily be filed by the woman who is subjected to cruelty by her husband. A complaint filed by a relative of a woman subjected to cruelty by her husband or in-laws is also maintainable. No one can deny that women are more often victims when compared to men, but when it comes to false allegations, men are more prey to it. Sabkuch Legal has empaneled experienced matrimonial lawyers who are best at dealing with the use and misuse of Section 498A of IPC. click here to read more

Police Complaints - A "complaint" means any allegation made orally or in writing to a Magistrate, with a view to his taking action under this Code that some person, whether known or unknown, has committed an offense, but does not include a police report. Any person can file a complaint and it is not necessary that only an aggrieved person can file a complaint The thumb rule of writing a police complaint is to be “precise” and “to the point” while being self-explanatory and effective at the same time this can only be done when the best matrimonial lawyer is hired to do so. click here to read more

Domestic Violence Complaints - Domestic Violence is the abuse that occurs when one person physically or psychologically abuses another person. it can be said that domestic violence is not limited to physical abuse, it also includes emotional, economic, verbal, sexual abuse like marital rape, beating or choking to death, etc. The definition is wide enough to cover child sexual abuse, harassment caused to a woman or her relatives by unlawful dowry demands, and marital rape.  If you feel that you are a victim of domestic violence, you can exercise the power of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005. Sabkuch legal cares about the integrity of a human being and has the best matrimonial lawyer who will fight for all the rights that you deserve.  click here to read more

© Sabkuch Legal Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.