Sabkuch Legal is an online legal portal to cater to all legal requirements of individuals, MSEs, Start-ups as well as corporations. It is a brainchild of Mr. Rajiv Sarin, a renowned name in the field of law having over thirty years of experience working with organizations such as Coca Cola, Unilever and HCL
1. SabKuch Legal Private Limited is the Service Provider of consulting services ("the Service") made accessible through a Website available on the URL https://www.sabkuchlegal.com or on any other such URL as may be determined later ("the Service Provider").
2. Payment of the full Card subscription fee will entitle the party (the "Subscriber") subscribing to the Service to a non–transferable (the "Subscription") to use the Services provided by the Service Provider and its agents.
3. The Subscription fee paid is non–refundable. All taxes, fees and duties existing and/or subsequently imposed are to be borne by the Subscriber.
4. Except expressly agreed the validity of the Subscription is 6 months to One (1) year, unless otherwise agreed between service provider and the subscriber.
5. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue, data or goodwill howsoever arising suffered by the Subscriber arising under or in connection with these terms or conditions (including without limitation in respect of the Subscriber’s use or misuse of, or inability to use the website or any part of it) or for any wasted management time, costs or expenses arising from such damage or loss.
6. Service Provider and Subscriber realize that some information received by one party from the other pursuant to the Services shall be confidential. It is therefore agreed that any information received by one party from the other, and clearly designated in writing as CONFIDENTIAL at the time of transfer, shall not be disclosed by either party to any third party and shall not be used by either party for purposes other than those contemplated by the Terms and Conditions for a period of three (3) years from the termination of the Services, unless or until.
7. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
8. Except as may be expressly permitted under these terms and conditions, the Subscriber shall not assign, transfer, charge, sub–license, delegate, sell or dispose of in whole or in part the Subscription and the rights and obligations of the Subscriber thereunder on a temporary or permanent basis without the prior written consent of the Subscriber, or otherwise do anything which goes beyond the scope of the rights granted to the Subscriber under these terms and conditions.
9. The Subscriber agrees to promotional, transactional and commercial communications being sent to them from the Service Provider or its agents through email, SMS or WhatsApp.
10. This End User Agreement and its Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law.
11. All disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions or claims arising therefrom will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of courts / forums / tribunals at Delhi, India only.
12. Any forbearance or delay by the Service Provider in enforcing any provisions of these terms and conditions or any of its rights under them shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions or its rights thereafter to enforce the same.
13. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Please check for the latest Terms and Conditions at:https://www.sabkuchlegal.com.